Welcome to my linguistic services website
My name is Irina Nesterenko. I am a qualified translator/interpreter (English<>Russian) with 20 years professional experience.
My education and work experience are diversified covering International Law and Economics, Business, Marketing, Lifestyle, Travel and Tourism, Psychology, Philosophy and Religion, Art and Linguistics.
- Master’s Degree in Translation & Intercultural Communication (1996-2001)
- Master’s equivalent Degree in International Economics (2003-2006)
- Certificate in Practical Psychology
- Certificate in Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language
What I can offer you
- Nearly 20 years experience as a translator/editor/copywriter
- High qualification and membership in professional linguistic organizations
- Exposure to different cultures and fields of expertise
- Experience in managing a company, which entails discipline, commitment and precision
- Vast educational background – to supplement the core line of activity
- Diverse areas of experience
- Use of professional translation tools (CAT)
- Passion for languages
- Editing & Proofreading
- Localization/Website Localization
- Subtitle Translation
- Teaching Russian as a foreign language
Fields of proficiency
- Marketing (Adriatic Marinas d.o.o. (Porto Montenegro: www.portomontenegro.com; Lustica Bay, etc.)
- Legal translations (Ideal Legal Translations (Dubai); GSL Translations (Russia); GPC Computer Software (www.autocab.com; England); Expatel (Russia)
- Lifestyle, Travel & Tourism: visitmontenegro.net
- Art (Metropolitan Museum Guide, Montenegro Artists Guide)
- Subtitles (documentaries, TV series, animated films)
I am always available and don’t charge extra for weekends, however, I allocate time to my contracts on a first-come, first-served basis. You may book my time in advance and I will keep those days free for you.
All-Russia Translators’ Union
Certified PRO, ProZ.com
My rates are negotiable based on the project nature, its size and urgency.
Please inquire about my free, no obligation quote for your English – Russian translation or Russian Internet project.
Please, browse my website for more information on the linguistic services I provide.